ATTENTION NEW UPDATED LOCATION .......2 days of Diesel Truck & Tractor Pulling madness!
Children 12 and under FREE with paid adult
Friday Only $25
Saturday Only $25
Camping w/2 adult weekend passes $240
No refunds or exchanges!
Tickets may also be purchased at the gate!
* PLEASE READ BELOW FOR OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS *
After numerous meetings with local health departments trying to find a solution on how to have this event while meeting all regulations and guidelines we have been forced to not have the event in Marshall Michigan this year. We have also been advised by officials to plan on not having any Future events in Michigan for the remainder of the year.
Due to these circumstances we have chosen to move the event to Indiana for 2020 with the same dates of July 31st-August 1st.
Pre-sale ticket holders: You can either elect to defer your tickets to 2021 in Marshall, Michigan or join us in Indiana this year.
Horsepower and the roar of the baddest trucks and tractors will ill the air this summer. The Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League is bringing the best pulling vehicles in the nation to the 2020 Watson Diesel Michigan Nationals. And it all happens July 31 and August 1. CHILDREN 12 and under are FREE!!! Come join us at this family friendly event!
Gates open at 5pm on Friday and 10am on Saturday, watch 6 of the most powerful diesel classes in the nation for two days of intense pulling action. But that's not all, event highlights include; Kiddie Pedal Pulls, Live Country/ Rock Music Friday Night, Dyno Contest, Show-N-Shine Contest, vendors and great food!
The first session will begin at approx 6pm on Friday and approx 6pm Saturday. Limited Pro Stock Diesel Trucks (3.0), Super Farm Tractors, Pro Stock Diesel Truck (3.6), Unlimited Super Stock Tractors, Pro Modified 4WD Trucks, Super Stock Diesel Trucks will all be in action. Each class will pull in two sessions during the weekend Competition.
New this year will be the National 1/4 Scale 1050# Super Stock Garden Tractor Pullers at 10:30am Saturday. Not your average garden tractor with over 100 plus horsepower.
We are proud to team up with Howard County Fairgrounds and Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League to bring fans and pullers in for a motorsports packed weekend they won't forget!
Visit us on Facebook @ Watson Diesel Michigan Nationals for up to date info!
* MUST BRING PRINTED PAPER TICKETS TO GATE TO RECEIVE WRISTBANDS *
* (ELECTRONIC / DIGITAL COPIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT THE GATE) *
Food and Beverages: No outside beverages or food of any kind is allowed. Once inside the Festival, you can purchase food and drink from a variety of vendors.
You must be 21 years of age to purchase and consume alcoholic beverages. You must have a photo ID.
(See below for more rules / regulations and campsite info.)
COME SEE US AT Watson Diesel Service Co. TENT
Howard County Fairgrounds, 610 E. Payton St., Greentown, Indiana 46936
For Sponsorship opportunities contact ..... firstname.lastname@example.org or call 517-435-4967
ADDITIONAL RULES / REGULATIONS and INFO
There are certain items that are NOT permitted and cannot be brought into the event grounds. The event reserves the right to alter carry-in policies at any time. Currently, items NOT permitted include, but are not limited to:
- Wristbands must be worn at all times. The facility reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person violating the facility, local, state, or federal laws or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly or offensive by management.
- Performers, performance times, programs, dates and times are subject to change without notice.
- Patrons entering the facility are subject to having their image and/or likeness reproduced for promotional and/or publicity purposes in event photography and/or Web casts by the event, contractor or partner of the event.
- First Aid stations and EMT will be present on the event grounds.
- Enjoy the music, friends, family and fun!
CAMPING RULES and REGULATIONS
- To be updated
- The management is not responsible for accidents or injury to guests, or for loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.