Emergency Vehicle Division
Watson Diesel Emergency Vehicle Division provides a full line of truck services and repairs.
We specialize in everything diesel, servicing fire trucks, recreational vehicles, buses, delivery/commercial vans, and a number of other specialty vehicles of all sizes from passenger through Class 8. Our technicians are State of Michigan, ASE & EVT certified.
Our service garage is equipped with:
- Ten service bays
- Full size power wash facility with pit
- Clean, comfortable customer lounge with free WiFi and basic amenities
Our services include:
- General Fire Apparatus Repair
- Annual Full Service/"B" Service
- NFPA Pump Testing/Maintenance
- Annual DOT Vehicle Inspections
- Aerial Inspections/Repair
- Pump Repairs/Rebuilding (all brands)
- Foam/CAFS System Repairs/Retrofits
- Generator Hydraulic/Gas/Diesel/PTO Installation
- Booster Tank Repair/Replacement
- Electrical system diagnostics and reprogramming including multiplex systems.
- Light Tower/Telescoping/Fixed Lighting Installation
- Warning Light Installation
- Brakes/Suspension Repair
- Welding/Fabrication/Hydraulic Repair
- Hydraulic tool installation
- Major engine repairs (Cummins, Cat & Detroit Diesel)
- Emission System Cleansing
- Emission System Solutions
- ECM Tuning for enhanced engine life and reliability
Please call 517-435-4967 for details on pricing. We also offer a complete line of service and maintenance solutions and flexible scheduling. Please call or stop by Watson Diesel for all of your service needs!